The ThermalOpenLab© is a centre of expertise to assist industry in coping with heat-related problems on products or systems.
We are happy to assist both research into enhancement solutions and disruptive approaches to innovative technology.
- Heat transfer
- Generating heat or cold
- Converting heat into electricity
- Heat storage
Solutions suited to using various fluids :
- Liquid-liquid or gas (evaporation-condensation)
- Liquid-liquid or solid (phase-change materials)
Study and simulation
- Design review and proposal of solutions
- Product or system modelling and simulation
- Analysis of industrialization process and assessment of development costs
R&D of thermal energy storage and transfer
- Prototyping of heat exchangers and heat storage units
- Study of the industrialization of the production methods
Our added value
A personalized response to your technological problems, our flexibility and our market position anchored on innovation projects.
A team of thermal engineering specialists, equipped with the right software and supported by a network of suppliers and subcontractors to meet the need for innovative manufacturing.