Our solutions are designed for urban heating utilities looking for ways to improve the efficiency of their networks.
Comhex© heat exchangers enable heat recovered from hot sources (waste water, etc.) to be transferred in order to pre-heat water used in sanitary hot water.
- Their compact design meets requirement for a smaller footprint in the plant rooms of buildings.
- Thanks to their adjustable load loss they can cope with variations in pressure between the hot water network and the building’s distribution network.
- Their performance is such that lower power circulator pumps are required, in turn reducing electricity consumption.
The BatTherm© heat storage unit has two prime assets:
- It stores heat to smooth out peaks in hot-water consumption, avoiding the need for oversized piping on the urban heating network,
- It substantially reduces storage volume compared to conventional hot-water tanks, making more space in collective housing.